I’m a couple of weeks late with this post, but I’ve finally got around to it and here it is.
We recently changed comm-central to pull the LDAP c-sdk from Mercurial rather than CVS. This followed the transition of the LDAP SDKs from CVS to Mercurial.
If you haven’t updated to the latest already, you’ll find you will need to run client.py twice, once to pick up the change in the comm-central repository itself, and once to actually pull the new LDAP repository. You may also need to force a reconfigure with
make -f client.mk configure.
The transition of LDAP means we’ve now got all our repositories used to build comm-central in Mercurial, which helps to bring in consistency for development and build purposes.